New! We’ve just added a funding request form. Teams, please fill this out before coming to a CCHS Booster Club meeting.
The Culver City High School Booster Club is a non-profit organization comprised of parents, teachers/staff, coaches, alumni, and community members dedicated to supporting CCHS athletic programs and student clubs. Funding requests for projects should be submitted by CCHS staff, group, students or sponsors. Please fill out the form on the reverse side of this page.
All requests must include the following:
- The name of the sport, activity, or event the requested funding is for;
- Group, association or organization requesting funds;
- Name of coach, sponsor or administrator who will take responsibility for the project;
- The amount of money requested;
- The date the funds will be needed;
- Expected date the funds will used and/or when the project will be completed;
- Vendor information for purchase(s);
- Explanation of the purpose for which the money will be used;
- An explanation of how the funding would directly benefit the students
and approximately how many students will benefit from the funding.The Executive Board of CCHS Booster Club may require:
- Verification that the funding request is directly related to a CCHS activity or program;
- Copies of receipts for all expenditures related to the funding request and/or a quote
from the vendor(s) detailing the purchase costs.
CCHS Booster Club meetings are generally held at 7:00pm on the third Monday of each month in the CCHS Library. Requests must be submitted one week prior to meetings. In most cases, funding requests will be discussed and voted on during the meetings, except in the case of an urgent action. We encourage groups or individuals to attend the meeting and personally present the project.
or deliver to the CCHS front office: CCHS Booster Club c/o CCHS 4401 Elenda St, Culver City, CA 90230
Questions? Contact us: CCHSBoosterClubinfo@gmail.com